Things made of thick footer with and without fleece can be safely called the basis of children’s wardrobe. Footer clothing is an all-weather item. In the spring, we put on suits and overalls from the footer under jackets and vests. In cool summers, this is a great self-sufficient thing. In autumn again with outerwear, and in winter they perfectly function as underwear.
The footer is a delicate, soft, pleasant to the touch fabric made of natural cotton, and most importantly, it is not whimsical to use. On the front side, the material has a smooth structure, and on the wrong side, a light fleece, soft and fluffy, which warms no worse than natural wool.
The footer has such a texture due to the manufacturing method: two types of thread are used in weaving the fabric — smooth, strong and elastic on top and loose, soft, slightly twisted in the second layer. This material is produced by forming loops that are firmly connected to each other, as in knitting.
Footer has become popular due to its excellent properties:
- Breathability. Due to the cotton fiber and the method of weaving in footer clothing, air will circulate freely.
- Hygroscopicity. The material perfectly absorbs moisture, which indicates comfort even if a person sweats.
- Hygiene. The footer is safe for health, because the fibers are of natural origin.
- Hypoallergenic. The material does not cause allergic reactions in contact with the skin.
- Wear resistance. With proper care, the footer will serve for more than one year of active wear and will not even lose color saturation.
- Ease of maintenance. This material is not whimsical in operation and does not require special care.
- Heat preservation. The fabric holds heat well due to good air exchange.
- Dimensional stability. Thanks to loop weaving, the footer is resilient and elastic, which allows products to take their original shape after stretching.
- Environmental friendliness. The production of footer is based on cotton, which has a natural origin.
- Ease of processing. It is easy to sew products from the footer, and at home it is easy to repair such wardrobe items on your own.
- Affordable price.
The disadvantages of the footer include the ability to deform at high temperatures. Under the influence of ultraviolet rays, the structure of the fabric can be broken, so you should not leave things out in the open on an open window or dry them on the balcony.
Footer Care Rules:
- When washing, use the delicate cycle.
- The optimum water temperature for washing should not exceed 30–40 degrees.
- Before putting the garment in the washing machine, close all buttons and zippers and turn inside out.
- Do not use high speed when spinning.
- Do not leave things from the footer in the open sun for a long time.
- Children’s clothes are recommended to be washed with gentle detergents.
- It is necessary to iron the footer from the wrong side.
The footer is great for making children’s clothing. Therefore, we are in a hurry to tell you great news! We present a new collection of children’s clothing made of Palloncino footer in the WILDBERRIES online store!
You are sure to pick up stylish bright fashionable things for both girls and boys. Thanks to a wide range, it is easy to assemble a wardrobe for any season. There are sweatshirts with popular prints, delicate overalls with zippers for babies, warm trousers with a belt that will not allow a t‑shirt to crawl out, and an additional drawstring will hold panties tightly during games. Combining models from the Palloncino brand, you will create a great look for your baby, which will be appropriate in kindergarten, on the playground, and at a photo shoot.
Little fashionistas will like the novelties, because Palloncino brand children’s clothing is a flying style from Italian designers. And adults will undoubtedly be pleased with affordable prices. Come visit us and take a look at our new arrivals!