We want to share with you a selection of 20 lullaby songs that are ideal for children of all ages. The words of many songs are familiar to you from childhood. They are from your favorite movies, cartoons, and TV shows.
As soon as you see that your baby is ready to go to sleep, be sure to turn on these songs, sing along with your voice, and your baby will fall asleep happy, surrounded by warmth and mother’s love.
- Lullaby of the she-bear from the cartoon “Umka”
- Zhenya Lyubich — Lullaby of silence (from the movie “He is a dragon”)
- Sleep, my joy, sleep!
- Bayu-bayushki-bayu — lullaby
- Lullaby from the cartoon “Anastasia”
- “Guli-ghuli, dove” from the film “Foundling”, music by Nikolai Kryukov.
- Lullaby of Arina Rodionovna from the film “Mustache Nanny”
- Anastasia Migova — Under the Moon
- Anastasia Migova — Nochenka
- Alsu — tired toys sleep
- Elena Polyakova — Lullaby for daughter
- Lullaby for Princess Luna — from the cartoon My Little Pony
- Vera Dvoryaninova — Baby
- Alsu — Sleep my sun
- Anastasia Migova — Lavender color
- Tatyana Bulanova — Sleep, my little boy
- “Lullaby of the Grasshopper” from the cartoon “First Violin”
- Elena Kamburova — Green carriage
- Gray top — lullaby
- I will smile at my mother — lullaby
If you don’t know a certain song, then the lyrics of all the songs are very easy to remember. Any mom can learn them in a couple of minutes.
Thanks to lullabies, the baby grows more calm and balanced. He learns not only to hear, but also to listen. Children whose parents turn on or sing lullabies before bed improve attention. Children grow up kinder, and their speech develops faster.
The author of the material is Leon, the face of the Just Right brand — super-soft and breathable clothes for babies. It takes into account the physiological characteristics of the child and perfectly adapts to his daily life.