Pediatricians and dentists insist that sugary treats are harmful to children’s health. Our recipes for healthy sweets will help to please the baby with delicious treats.
Almost all children in the world love sweets. But doctors strongly recommend limiting the consumption of sweets by children. After all, sugar not only spoils delicate children’s teeth and contributes to the development of childhood obesity. The biggest danger is that all industrially produced sweets contain a huge amount of preservatives, dyes, stabilizers, emulsifiers and other not always useful additives.
But sometimes it can be very difficult to refuse such a simple joy to a little man. So how do you pamper your baby with yummy treats without harming their health? Teach your baby to thoroughly rinse their mouth with water after each meal to get rid of the remnants of treats. Well, prepare the “candy” yourself from healthy and tasty ingredients.
We offer you some simple recipes for sweets for babies, which will not only not harm a small body, but also give it health and energy.
Dried fruit sweets
To make sweets you will need:
- 100 g prunes
- 100 g of dried apricots
- 100 g raisins
- 100 g of any nuts (walnuts, almonds, cashews, etc.)
- 1 st. l. Teddy bear
- sesame seeds for sprinkling
1. Peel prunes and dried apricots from stones. Wash dried fruits thoroughly under running water. Fill with water and leave for an hour to swell the fruit.
2. Drain the water and squeeze out the fruits. Mix them with nuts and pass through a fine meat grinder.
3. Add honey to the resulting mass, and mix thoroughly until the mixture is completely homogeneous.
4. Roll up small balls from the resulting mass and roll them in sesame seeds. Sweets are ready!
It should also be noted that the ingredients in the recipe for this sweet are easily replaceable, depending on the taste preferences of your baby. You can use almost any dried fruit (such as figs or dates) or omit honey if your child has allergic reactions to this product. And as a powder, you can use granulated cocoa.
To prepare a beautiful, tasty and healthy dessert, you will need the following ingredients:
- 200 g of any fruit or berries (you can use a mixture)
- 150 g fat 30% cream
- 5–10 g gelatin
- sugar or honey to taste (for older children)
1. Dilute gelatin with chilled boiled water. Leave for an hour to “gain”.
2. Grind fruits or berries with a meat grinder or blender. Mix the resulting mass with sugar or honey. Don’t over-sweeten the mixture.
3. Whip the cream with a mixer until a dense mass is obtained.
4. Put the container with swollen gelatin on a small fire. Without bringing to a boil, remove from the stove. Mix cream and fruit mass.
Soufflé can be served both warm and in the form of jelly, having previously cooled in molds and decorated with berries. For the preparation of sweets in the winter, you can use frozen berries and fruits.
“Children’s” ice cream
“Cold sweet” is adored by all children. Therefore, such a dessert will especially please your child.
For cooking you will need:
- 0.5 l 30% cream
- 100–200 g of any fruit or berries
- 1 h. l. terry cedar
- honey or condensed milk to taste
- nuts for sprinkling
1. Whip the cream with a mixer until a thick mass is obtained.
2. Grind fruits or berries in a blender.
3. Mix cream, fruit mass and add condensed milk or honey to taste. Stir gently until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
4. Add grated zest and mix again.
5. Place the mass in the freezer for 20 minutes. Take out and mix again.
6. Put the sweetness back into the freezer and leave to harden.
7. Chop the nuts. Sprinkle ice cream with nuts and garnish with berries.
As in previous recipes, the ingredients in the recipe can be changed, taking into account all the characteristics of your baby’s body.
And do not forget that even healthy homemade sweets will not bring benefits when consumed in large quantities. So, pampering your child, know the measure. And then he will be not only happy, but also healthy!
Enjoy your meal!
Author: Natalia Kay
Article protected by copyright and related rights. When using and reprinting the material, an active link to the healthy lifestyle portal hnb.com.ua is required!