When the temperature on the street is stable above 5C, the basis of the children’s wardrobe becomes things from a dense footer with fleece. People also call them “fleece”, although this is not entirely correct. Today we want to consider the 5 main advantages of buying a baby onesie from a fleece footer:
1. This thing is all-weather. Such a purchase can be considered an investment. In the spring we wear with jackets, vests. Cool summer — as an independent thing. In autumn again with outerwear, and finally in winter as an undergarment. Perhaps only in very hot weather above 25C overalls will not come in handy.
2. The main advantage of overalls: no matter how actively the child runs, jumps and climbs the slides, his back is always securely closed! The pants will not slip, the back will not be bare, the T‑shirt will not get out. You can be absolutely calm for your child, he is not afraid of any winds.
3. Usually mothers hesitate to buy baby overalls because of difficulties with the toilet. After all, if a child wants to go to the toilet in a public place, he will actually have to completely undress. And if there is still a jacket on top, the event generally becomes very tiring. But here they come to the rescue — overalls with a valve for the toilet! The magic zipper at the back opens easily, allowing you to do important things without having to take anything off.
4. Get dressed quickly and take a long walk — the pledge of this scheme is again a jumpsuit! Put your arms, legs, zipper up — and you’re done! Most children manage on their own in less than 1 minute.
5. Durability: If the jumpsuit is made of high quality knitwear, it will easily endure hundreds of washes without losing its appearance. Long operation will also serve as “growing” cuffs. By purchasing one good overalls, you will provide a key element of the basic children’s wardrobe for several seasons!
In the range of Bralisa brand you will always find a large selection of cool children’s overalls. See you on our brand page on Wildberries!