Toddlers from 2–3 years old love children’s backpacks. There is, perhaps, not a single preschooler who would not like to collect and carry their own handbag with them. We, parents, should take advantage of such children’s love for “hand luggage” and, in addition to the numerous junk that is so dear to the heart of the child, fill backpacks with useful things!
We offer top 5 things that are definitely worth shifting from your bag to the nursery:
- Water bottle. Must-have of summer days #1!
- Small package of wet wipes. Wipe your hands after playing in the sandbox, wash your face after eating ice cream, treat abrasions after falling off a scooter. And share napkins with mom, dad or friends!
- Small snack. The cereal bar is not heavy and does not take up much space, but it helps out a lot in any incomprehensible situation.
- Favorite toy. Dolls, cars and all sorts of things — off with the parent’s bag! In an organized formation we move into a children’s backpack.
- Lightweight windbreaker. So that there is something to throw on a cool summer evening — to warm up and escape from mosquitoes.
The Russian manufacturer of children’s outerwear “Aurora” has released a large new collection of windbreakers for every taste and color at Wildberries. This season’s star models are “Pippi” for girls and “Patrick” for boys. These are light, comfortable and versatile windbreakers that will fit any look and save your baby from wind, rain and evening coolness.
The Pippi model is presented on Wildberries in two colors:
And “Patrick” — in three at once:
Choose your option with your child, and let this summer be a time of new discoveries, amazing adventures and extraordinary happiness for you!