At the age of five or six months, the child begins to crawl. Some babies stand on all fours for a long time and sway, others try to crawl like little caterpillars. From now on, the baby needs more space for development and games. The task of parents is to organize it comfortable and safe.
What do you need to know?
The baby moves to the floor. Leaving it on a bed or sofa is unsafe. A crib or playpen is safer, but constantly sitting in a confined space is boring and harmful.
Setting up a play area on the floor!
Children used to be sent to piles of blankets and pillows. Today there are more convenient and modern options. For example, a soft play mat for children.
What should be a good play mat?
• Pay attention to the material from which the rug is made. The child will be on it for a long time. The right rug does not emit odors. In addition, it must be made from a hypoallergenic, non-toxic material. It is important that the surface of the play mat does not absorb moisture.
• An obligatory requirement for a children’s rug is an anti-slip coating. It will come in handy when the baby starts to get up and take the first steps.
• A baby mat should be soft. A sufficient thickness of the coating will protect the child from injuries during crawling and standing at the support.
• Choose a one-piece rug with no small parts or parts that can be easily torn off. A spare part from the mat can be inhaled.
• The weight of the mat should be taken into account if you plan to take it with you.
• One-piece folding rug will be convenient to take with you on a visit, travel and nature.
• Decide what size rug will fit in the room where the child plays. Consider the parameters in the unfolded and assembled form.
• Shades of patterns on a children’s developmental rug should not be too bright. Choose a rug with colorful yet calm patterns. Plots from the “pull out the eye” series can negatively affect the psyche of a small person.
Double-sided folding JOYMAT baby mats are the best choice for your child. They have been tested and evaluated by thousands of mothers and babies. They are made of food-grade foam polymer and are completely safe to use even for newborns. Mats-mats do not emit odors and toxic substances, do not stain the skin and clothes and do not crumble.
JOYMAT soft mats are hypoallergenic.
All mats are double sided. On each side there is a developing pattern and relief embossing with an anti-slip effect. The mat is suitable for use on any surface: laminate, ceramic tiles, parquet, linoleum. Foamed food polyethylene has excellent sound insulation. The mats are easy to fold and take up minimal space at home or in the trunk of a car. The weight of the rugs does not exceed one kilogram.
How to take care of your JOYMAT?
The rug-mat is not afraid of moisture. To clean, just wipe it with a dry cloth.