Summer and the beach season are just around the corner, the important question is what to choose for a child for a comfortable swim. Children’s swimwear is an essential item in every child’s wardrobe. Each item has its own function, swimwear and swimming trunks, in turn, are designed to spend time in the pool, water park, beach, sea, etc.
Before ordering a children’s swimsuit in an online store, many parents think about how to choose the right one.
What is the first thing we pay attention to when choosing a swimsuit for a child?
- swimwear with adjustable straps
- we do not save on a swimsuit — a too low price may indicate that the swimsuit is not made of high-quality materials that can lead to diaper rash and allergies.
- choose swimsuits for girls and swimming trunks for boys with simpler silhouettes, without unnecessary ropes of straps that serve only as decoration, it is better to choose a simple cut, but with a bright print, which will be the highlight of the model.
- swimming trunks for boys can be chosen both with an elastic band (the elastic band sits tighter) and with ties (swimming trunks with ties can be adjusted around the waist), the choice depends on the convenience of the child.
- choose swimwear made from quick-drying fabric, because it is convenient
- it is important that swimming trunks and swimwear have gussets — internal inserts for greater hygiene.
Swimsuit for a girl one-piece or separate?
One-piece swimsuits are convenient because the child will not be able to lose the top or bottom, they are easier and faster to put on. It is better to choose a one-piece swimsuit with an open back, just such a swimsuit will dry faster and the child, coming out of the water, will not be as cold as it will not be hot in the sun.
Two-piece swimsuits are more open and the body breathes better. And a huge plus is that girls do not grow out of separate swimsuits as quickly as they do from one-piece ones.
Both one-piece and separate swimsuits are diverse, beautiful, bright, with decorative elements, with skirts, with a strap on one shoulder or without straps at all, etc.
What swimming trunks to choose for a boy?
For boys, the choice is more modest: classic swimming trunks, swimming shorts and board shorts. The model should be comfortable, not restrict the movement of the child, completely cover the buttocks.
Swimming shorts must be with a gusset. The upper elastic band of swimming trunks can be supplemented with a lace or a tie. If we talk about design, now, in addition to classic colors, bright colorful and printed swimming trunks are gaining more and more popularity.
Board shorts in a loose fit with or without pockets, knee length. The boardshort has a mesh lining on the inside. And the shorts themselves are made of quick-drying fabric so that the child is comfortable after bathing.
There is a diverse array of swimsuits, swimming trunks, bodices with colorful bright prints and interesting details for every color and taste.